Join the Rural Community Assistance Corporation’s (RCAC) Building Rural Economies team for an overview of available COVID relief funding from 10 to 11 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 18. We will cover the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), how to apply to funding, different financing opportunities for rural businesses, and how to find and keep current on relief funding opportunities as they become available.
Learn about funding opportunities including:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- RCAC’s RELief Loan Fund
- LISC Small Business Relief Grants
- And others!
Join us for the informational webinar to learn how to:
- Access loans and grants to support small business recovery and sustainability
- Understand requirements of PPP Loans and how to apply
- Access to RCAC’s Small Business Coaching Team
This workshop will be held on the GoToTraining platform.
For more information on this
Building Rural Economies
Small Business Coaching Team
For more information on
(916) 447-9832, ext. 1429