DENVER – Governor Polis took action in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Governor Polis extended an Executive Order directing the Colorado Division of Insurance to enact a rule regarding rates for COVID-19 vaccine administration.
Summary of changes for Seventh Amended Public Health Order 20-36:
- Section II.C.2.h: Restaurants in Level Blue may accommodate up to 225 people indoors using the Distancing Calculator
- Section II.C.2.k: seated Indoor Events in Level Blue may accommodate up to 225 people indoors using the Distancing Calculator
- Section II.D.2.k: Indoor Events in Level Yellow may accommodate up to 150 people using the Distancing Calculator
- Section II.D.2.q: table games are allowed Casinos in Level Yellow
- Section II.E.2.q: table games are allowed for Casinos in Level Orange
- Appendix M, Section V.C.3: counties in Level Blue do not get any additional capacity for businesses certified to participate in the 5 Star Program